My approach to business and human rights - developed over many years of work with global corporations - is to be both ‘business pragmatic’ and principled.
To help improve the lives of as many people as possible.
Strategic advisory and support
- Strategic advice and support in developing and implementing an effective human rights program
- Workshops to help companies identify key human rights risks and first steps to action
Implementing human rights due diligence
- Human rights policy development
- Human rights risk assessments
- Gap analyses, e.g. against the UN Guiding Principles on Business and Human Rights or the Corporate Human Rights Benchmark
- Development of effective measures to address human rights risks and impacts
- Awareness-raising and training programs
- Establishment or improvement of grievance mechanisms
- Reporting and communications advice and support including Modern Slavery Statements and non-financial reporting
Expert input, speaking engagements and moderation
- Expert input, speaking engagements and moderation at stakeholder dialogues and events